Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
There are many type of job area offered around the world, one of them is educational fields. If you wish to be involved in this field, that choosing UTI career learnership can be a good choice to start your dream. Universal Technical Institute, Inc., or commonly known as UTI, is a countrywide training provider in technical education for those who are looking for careers as marine, motorcycle, professional automotive, collision repair, and diesel technicians, especially for students. This organization offers specialized programs for technical education under the flag of popular brands of NASCAR Tech (NASCAR Technical Institute), MMI (Marine Mechanics Institute), UTI (Universal Technical Institute), and MMI (Motorcycle Mechanics Institute). The organization also has partnerships with most popular and respected brands of transportation industry, such as Peterbilt, BMW, Toyota, Mercedes Benz, Ford, and Harley-Davidson. Overall, the students of this training provider have the chance to experience working in more than thirty industry partners.
UTI is the choice of the industry in providing professional and skillful technicians for clients that this organization serves in marine, automotive, motorcycle, diesel, and collision repair industries, and other related aftermarkets. This organization sets standards in technical and professional education, employment services, and lifelong learning. The purpose of this organization is to transform the one life of the world at times by helping others achieving their long-awaited dreams. This reason is the fundamental inspiration for the existence of the organization and the purpose of the organization’s every day’s works. This organization continues to strive for positive differences in the daily lives of everyone related to the organization, such as shareholders, students, employees, industry partners and communities where the organization work and live. The values of this organization are listed below:
- Trustworthiness: this organization shows integrity in every interaction while at the same time earning the respect and trust of others.
- Courage: this organization is willing to take sensible risks and encourage others to do the same.
- Innovation: the organization is committed to endless breakthrough achievement and improvement by working together with others to make value to the organization’s business
- Caring: the organization value honest and open interaction in a setting that allow various potentials of everyone involved in the organization to be unleashed.
- Fun: the organization make a lively atmosphere to work that shows an eagerness for satisfying work, life, and ideas.
- Wisdom: the organization creates decisions according to the purpose of the organization, the profit’s necessity, and the people’s needs.
For those of you who want to see this learnership and Career, you can click website below
For those of you who want to see all learnerships and Careers
CLICK HERE: Careers South Africa
So, why working at UTI is a great decision? It is due to the fact that the employees in UTI are motivated to create differences. Whether the employees are working at the Home Office situated in Scottsdale, Arizona, or being employed at one of thirteen campuses countrywide, they will be involved in a team that shared the goal of transforming the one life of the world at times. The people of this company bring a marvelous amount of passion, pride, and energy to their job, creating UTI a friendly and fun environment to work. Some other reasons of why working at UTI is a good decision are listed below:
- Comprehensive benefits, competitive pay, and vacation time
- Well-equipped campuses with industry-related equipment, curriculum, and vehicles.
- Cares for their students.
- Positive impacts towards local communities.
- Promoting from inside and offering opportunities for learning development.
- Partnerships with over thirty industry partners that support the company’s vision and employ and values their graduates.
- Fifty years of experience since the first campus in Phoenix, Arizona
Those are some of the information regarding UTI overviews and career benefits. To get further information about UTI careers based on your needs.