Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are in their last year of study and require exposure in a work environment or have a prerequisite to have practical work experience before qualification. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract commencing 01 February 2018 and terminating on 31 January 2019.
Closing Date: 20 November 2017
Apply Another Internships:
How to Apply:
Apply Online for the Distell Chemical Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme (James Sedgwick Distillery in Wellington )
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Excellent academic record and in final year of obtaining tertiary qualification – degree / diploma (e.g. National Diploma in Food Technology; National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry; Chemical Engineering etc.).;
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound communication and presentation skills;
- Effective time management;
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team
- Driver’s License would be beneficial
- South African citizen;
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract.